I'm participating in Armchair BEA. The awesomeness that is ABEA would take too long for me to explain, so you should click here to find out all there is to know.
Now! On to day one: Introductions! Here are my answers to the five (actually, I chose six) questions:
Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?
- I'm Enna Isilee, which is not my real name but I think I've actually reached a point where I have more friends that call me Enna than that call me my real name. I've been blogging for almost 5 years (blogoversary next month!) and I started blogging to get free books (BAD ENNA!) but I kept blogging to keep a record of what I read and to connect with other book-lovers.
- I have two jobs: one in a library, and one as a snake/reptile handler. No joke.
What is your favorite feature on your blog (i.e. author interviews, memes, something specific to your blog)?
- I really like my IMM vlogs. I know many people don't like them, but they're one of the few times I get to share some of my favorite songs as well as books. They make me happy.
- Hopefully going just as strong as it is now. I don't plan for a whole lot of growth because I'm happy with what my blog has become, and the next five years are going to be a time of much changes in my personal life. If I can just keep squeaking, I'll be happy.
- For the last year I've been dying to go to Prague because of The Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. It just sounded so magical!
- I just love interacting with other book lovers. Really. I wasn't kidding when I said I have more friends that call me Enna (AKA I first met online) than I do that call my by my real name, in real life. I owe blogging for most of my real social life, not just my online one. I do hope we'll somehow reach a point where blogger envy will die away. But seeing as that's more of a human issue, not a blogging one, I'm not sure it will happen. A girl can dream!
All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012