I didn't get as much done as I want to because I've spent most of my time editing Emily's layout so both her sidebars are on one side. It's taken a lot of time, but it's also made me feel like an HTML/CSS genius!
Things I got done:
- Wrote a new review policy
- Wrote a new contest policy
- Cleaned up labels (if it had less than 5 posts I merged it with another label)
- Made drop down menus (I'm so ridiculously proud of these. I keep playing with them)
- I sort of organized Google Reader, I added a folder for Utah bloggers
- Clean up my sidebars (Got rid of the fish and moved the FTC disclaimer and the rating system to their own pages)
- Update author interview page. Boy! I've interviewed quite the kaboodle.
- Schedule outstanding reviews (but I only have two, so that's not too bad)
- Learn what SEO is/means
- Catalogue all books I own
- Transcribe blogging panel
- Create template for monthly newsletter
- Make a list of 2012 books by month
The most important thing I want to do is those last three. I hope to have them done by the end of this week, before finals.
I'm a little disappointed by what I didn't get done, but like I said: I feel like an HTML/CSS genius. So it's worth it.
What do you guys think about what I've done? I especially want opinions on my new policies and drop-down menus.
Thanks for Bloggiesta-ing with me! Ole!
All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012