I want to hear it all! I'll join in the conversation in the comments. Anonymous comments are fine, just be sure to see my "be courteous" note below. Any cruel/unnecessarily rude comments will be deleted.
- How do you feel about self-publishing?
- Do you consider it a "legitimate" form of being published? (i.e. do you consider a self-published author a "published author"?)
- Do you think self-publishing is awesome and totally under-rated?
- Do you read self-published books?
- If you're a reviewer do you ever accept self-pubs for review? Why or why not?
- Are there any great self-published books out there?
- What about indie-pubs? Do you treat them like self published books?
- What do you think about those who just self-publish electronically vs. those who print physical copies?
- Are you a self-pub author? Why did you decide to go that route?
All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2012
BE COURTEOUS. I know this can be kind of a sensitive topic. As always, try to remain kind. I know lots of people who don't like self-publishing at all and others who think it's awesome! Please be respectful of all opinions in the comments. No personal attacks or blanket statements. I want this to be a place we can learn about other people's opinions, not kill each other. :)