Armchair BEA a try. Today's prompt is "Who are you, and how do you Armchair?" Sounds simple enough. So here we go!
- Name: Enna Isilee. No, this isn't my real name. But I don't do anything with my real name online. I have a secret identity. I'm like a superhero!
- How Long I've been Blogging: Nearly FOUR years! But I didn't really catch my stride until a year ago.
- Favorite Author: Shannon Hale
- Favorite Book: Tie with Book of a Thousand Days and Enna Burning, both my Shannon Hale
- Social Networking: Twitter, GoodReads,
- Random Fact: My middle finger on my left hand is significantly longer than the middle finger on my right. That's 'cause the left one is a mutant.
- Hobbies: My primary hobby is reading (duh!), but I have also been known to sew, knit, graphic design, and watch TV.
- Why I'm Not at BEA: Since BEA happens only a month after the school year ends, I need to plan a year in advance in order to go. One year ago I was not in ANY kind of financial position to go. Plus, I didn't know anyone who would go with me (and I'm not about to fly off to New York on my own!). I hope to go next year, but I'm still not sure if anyone will go with me. Working on it.
All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2011