I sometimes find it easiest to post my Christmas wish list on my blog rather than have people ask me a bajillion times. I had a really hard time coming up with things, but eventually managed quite a few. I like to put things on my Christmas list that I need/want, but probably won't buy myself. So here it is.
- External Hard Drive: Phil is running out of space!
- iPhone 3gs: Ha! Pretty sure this is wishful thinking, but my iPhone (original model) is slowly dying
- Black Pea Coat
- College ruled composition/non-perforated notebooks. I use these for notes and I like to keep them nice.
- Gift Cards: Old Navy, Aeropostale (Their jeans are AMAZING!), Amazon/Borders
- Knee-High Argyle Socks
- BRIGHT layering shirts
- Squeaky Books Bookmarks. Printing these bookmarks would be about $45-50
- New pillow. My feathers are all deflated. I’m curious to try memory foam, but scared I won’t like it. Has anyone tried it?
- Dangly earrings. I like dangly earrings, especially fun ones, but not TOO dangly. Simple.
- Green and Black Pilot Pens. Boring, but I like them.
- Fun skirts and sweaters
- 2011 calendar: The Butterfly Wings calendar is REALLY pretty this year.
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword pre-order.This is scheduled to come out early 2011, though it does not yet have a specific release date. I'll admit, that if I don't get this for Christmas I will definitely buy it for myself. I'm SO excited.
Do you make a Christmas list? Most of my family does, but my dad refuses to. He says "If you know me, you'll know what to get me, I shouldn't have to tell you." Which is annoying, but true I guess.
I've already bought EVERYONE on my list their Christmas presents. I'm feeling really on the ball this year. :)
All review content © Enna Isilee, Squeaky Books 2007-2010