1. Follow this format
2. Copy/Paste the rules
3. State who tagged you and add a link to their blog
4. Write 5 crazy things you did as a little kid
5. Tag 5 people
1. I was a violent child. I threw things. The worst thing I threw was a hammer. It hit a girl on the head. Eeeps! I think she still hates me.
2. I ate an entire bottle of... Tylenol, I think it was. Ended up in the emergency room.
3. A few days later I ate a bottle of multi-vitamins. Ended up in the emergency room again.
4. Few days later I ate some nuts and bolts from my dads tool box. Went the emergency room and got a blue teddy bear that time. (I was apparently a very hungry child.)
5. I used to be very paranoid. Every little thing was something coming to get me! Ahh!
Huh. On analyzing these things I've realized something. Maybe all those swallowings and emergency rooms have something to do with why I can't swallow pills now. And maybe my throwing past is the reason I can't throw anymore. I'm not quite as angry anymore. I use words more than violent actions to express my emotions; but I'm still paranoid.
This meme has been floating around for a while. So if you haven't been tagged, consider yourself tagged.